Rogz Highly Reflective Utility Range is both the black tie and the 4×4 of the Rogz range. Timeless and classic, hardy but cool. Never shaken – or stirred. The 1-Inch Lumberjack Collar with its woven reflective threads stitched into high quality webbing has been designed for Strength, Durability and Safety. Straight-forward and durable with ultimate night time visibility. Standard features include a locking Buckle, the ROG-LOC, the Fort Knox of side release buckles, which ensures the buckle stays fastened even during the most boisterous games; Ergonomic, contoured plastic components ensuring that every Rogz collar fits as snug as a pug in a rug; The Low Load Technology reduces the load on the buckle through a cleverly positioned load ring and Custom-branded die cast ring (no welding) with electroplated chrome for a rust, tarnish free finish. All joins are box stitched for extra strength and a quality finish. Note, this gear needs to be turned inside out when operating in stealth mode as the Reflective Stitching is only on the one side.
- The 1-inch lumberjack collar adjusts for a neck size of 17-inch to 29-inch; it’s suitable for rottweiler, labrador and similar sized breeds
- Rogz-loc and side release buckle are completely dog-paw resistant
- Low Load Technology reduces the load on the buckle and collar adjusts from 17″ to 27″
- Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing
- Ergonomic contoured components ensure a snug fit; box stitched joins for added strength and a quality finish
- Buckle-Breaking strength tested at 440lbs on a direct pull and 597lbs through the Low Load Technology
- For added security the Low Load Technology (LLT) reduces the load on the buckle.
- Locking Side Release Buckle, the Rogz-Loc, makes these buckles completely dog-paw resistant
- The 1-Inch Lumberjack collar adjusts for a neck size of 17-Inch to 29-Inch. It’s suitable for Rottweiler, Ridgeback, Bouvier, Labrador and similar sized breeds.
- Woven reflective thread stitched into high grade nylon webbing on one side only